Change email account password
Change Email Account Password
You can easily change an email account password using the cPanel interface. To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to cPanel.
2. When the page loads, click on the "Email Accounts" link in the Mail section.
3. Next, find the email account you want to use for a password change in the Current Accounts section. (firstname.lastname@example.org) below.
4. Once you have identified the email account you want to use for a password change, select "Change Password" from the Functions drop down menu.
5. Click on the "Go" button.
7. Click on the "Change" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Add An Auto Responder You can easily setup an auto responder using the cPanel interface....
Change An Email Account Quota You can easily change an email account quota using the cPanel...
Delete An Email Account You can easily delete an email account using the cPanel interface. To...
Add An Email Account Forwarder You can easily setup an email account forward using the cPanel...
Configure Mail Client You can easily configure a mail client to use any of your email accounts...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution