Delete an email address
Delete An Email Account
You can easily delete an email account using the cPanel interface. To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to cPanel.
2. When the page loads, click on the "Email Accounts" link in the Mail section.
3. Next, find the email account you want to delete in the Current Accounts section. View our example (firstname.lastname@example.org) below.
4. Once you have identified the email account you want to delete, select "Delete" from the Functions drop down menu.
5. Click on the "Go" button.
6. The next page will ask you for confirmation on your request as shown below:
"Are you sure you wish to delete the e-mail account email@example.com?"
7. Click on the "Yes" button to confirm and delete the email account. Or click on the "No" button to deny the confirmation and return to the "Email Accounts" page.
Was this answer helpful?
Setting Up A New Email Account You can setup email accounts using your cPanel control panel....
Configure Mail Client You can easily configure a mail client to use any of your email accounts...
Add An Email Account Forwarder You can easily setup an email account forward using the cPanel...
Add An Auto Responder You can easily setup an auto responder using the cPanel interface....
Change Email Account Password You can easily change an email account password using the cPanel...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution